Wednesday, July 19, 2006

YAY! I'm back from camping

I'm finally back!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to be back home again! I can't wait to sleep in my own bed after sleeping on solid ground for so long.

Unfortunately I won't be home for long we're leaving Monday. But I won't be going camping this time, nope this time we're going to Minnesota to visit the Mall of America. Of course this means I will probably spend most of the day being forced to try on clothes that I hate. But their has to be a book store in a mall that size, I mean it's the biggest mall in America! there's even an amusement park in the middle of it!

But right now I'm making the most of the time I have at home. I've only been home for what? a week out of the whole Summer? Oh well, that's me the world traveler.

No comments: