Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm back from camp...again

Hello one and all.
Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I just got back from yet another camp. This one's called Camp Au Sable. It's a christen camp next to the Au Sable river (go figure).

Other than that life's been pretty boring, but I did manage to earn my archary patch and win a cool archary hat!

It was actually loads more fun then I expected it to be, I went with two of my other freinds Katie and Amanda (you can check out Amanda's blog at http://fantasy-r-us.blogspot.com/).
Any ways, I'm a huge Archary freak so whenit came time to sign up for classes I knew which one I would join. I also did wood shop, which was cool I got to work the power tools *minical laughter*. We also did swimming and other nature related activities that you normally do at camp.
The food was...well...lets just say we're still waiting for the test results on that one. There was this strange rice/jello mixture that probally would have stuck to the plate if you turned it upside down. Not to mention this strange soup/gravy that looked strangely like our brekfest...four days ago!

No comments: